Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally a Reason to Celebrate...Goodluck Jonathan Now Accepts Paypal

http://www.goodlucksamboticket2011.org/S...

Finally a Reason to Celebrate...Goodluck Jonathan Now Accepts Paypal

Congratulations Goodluck Jonathan you’ve moved into the digital age. How convenient that we can now send our money to you over the internet. While I believe that this is a good idea in theory...Goodluck Jonathan you’re missing some key components.
Are there any safeguards in place? How am I assured that my donation will actually be used to fund legitimate campaign expenditures? How will I be assured that my credit card number will be used for the purpose I intended it for? How will I be assured that my credit card will be charged for the appropriate amount?
Where are the checks and balances Goodluck Jonathan? While I applaud you for advancing money collection for your campaign into the digital age...I can only hope that your newfound enthusiasm for embracing current and future trends will launch you into seeking a higher level of justice in the Nigerian political system.
By the way Goodluck Jonathan...you may want to contact failed GOP Republican Senatorial Candidate (Delaware) Christine O’Donnell if you have any questions regarding appropriate campaign expenditures.

No comments:

Post a Comment